[NFBF-L] Newsletter submissions

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue May 23 01:49:14 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida Federation Family and Friends:

It is time once again to get those newsletter submissions in. If you, or
your chapter has had a special event, or great chapter happening, we want to
know about it. If you are a student with a story to tell, send it along. If
you have heard a funny (family oriented) joke, or have a favorite recipe,
well we want those too. It is you, the members that make our newsletter
special, so send those submissions in to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  to be included in the next issue.

I can't wait to read all that our members have to say.

Warmly

Kaye Baker, Editor