[NFBF-L] next workshop from the florida outreach center for the blind it is hardware and software from enhanced vision and freedom scientific

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 17:49:29 UTC 2023

Please forward this to those who would be interested.

Thank you.

Please join the florida outreach center for the blind as we will be having
two representatives from the Vispero family of companies.

In hour one we will have Carmen Garcia from Enhanced Vision.

She will be talking about and demonstrating many of their popular hardware
devices such as the Merlin family of products, Transformer HD, Compact 8
Portable Video Magnifier and so much more.

In hour two we will be Having Ron Miller from Freedom scientific who will be
talking about the latest features in their popular software options such as
Jaws, Zoom Text, and Fusion.

A door prize will be given out to one lucky winner at the conclusion of the
presentation, but you must be present to win!

This event will be held over Zoom on Thursday May 25, 2023, at 2:30 p.m.
(eastern).

The Zoom information is at the bottom of this message.

If you have any questions please call The Florida Outreach Center for The
Blind at

561-642-0005

Or email us at:

Info_focb at bellsouth.net <mailto:Info_focb at bellsouth.net>

Florida Outreach Center for The Blind is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: Vispero workshop

Date: Thursday May 25, 2023

Time: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (eastern)