[NFBF-L] Career Connect Webinar Featuring Prominent Deaf Blind Individual

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Tue May 23 10:50:02 UTC 2023

Date, please?

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Alicia Betancourt via
NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 6:05 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Alicia Betancourt <licib85 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Career Connect Webinar Featuring Prominent Deaf Blind
Individual

Join the team at APH CareerConnect for our very popular Career Conversations
Series. APH ConnectCenter staff will welcome, introduce, and engage with
Scott Davert, Coordinator, Technology, Research, and Innovation Center,
housed at the Helen Keller National Center. Scott is deafblind and will be
discussing how he has navigated through his careers and what he currently is
working on at the Technology, Research and Innovation Center.

Join us when Scott steps onto the Career Conversations stage through zoom.
The interview will begin with a discussion on how our featured professional
started out and ended up in their career, including how confidence,
determination and self-advocacy played a role throughout his successful
employment journey.

The remainder of the hour-long session will provide an opportunity for
Transition age students and curious job seekers to follow up with choice
career related questions. Registered attendees including young adults, job
seekers, teachers, rehabilitation professionals and parents can engage with
our guest through real time Q&A networking by practicing informational
interviewing skills.

https://aph.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sG2A7W6TQ_ig7MYIhtM6Xw?fbclid=IwAR1H
MD9RT_WLPFw_9j3jg3-FbujrrI9HV3hQSPDRnYTLok4puZugNXg16Fg#/registration

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>