[NFBF-L] No Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE tomorrow - watch for our next call on Thursday June 8th

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed May 24 08:22:08 UTC 2023

Hello Sunrise and Shine Family,

So sorry to report this but we will not be holding a Sunrise and Shine with
NFB-NEWSLINER call tomorrow. The NFB-NEWSLINE of Florida Jacksonville based
crew is beginning preparations for several upcoming in-person events as well
as giving homage to the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

We will be returning to Zoom with a very special call on Thursday, June 8th
@ 9:00 AM where we will welcome guest speaker Ron Brooks from UZURV. Ron
will help lead us in a very interesting conversation about transportation
with a special focus on Florida. Please mark your calendars for the June 8th
call so you don't miss it and let's give Ron a huge "Rise and Shine welcome.

Hope to see you in an event exhibit hall soon.

Very Respectfully,

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB-NEWSLINE of Florida

ph. 904-993-8433