[NFBF-L] 25 Days of Christmas daily movement challenge

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 18:15:03 UTC 2023

NFB Sports and recreation group Facebook post

Comment below the post, so we can add you to the accountability chat

Who’s up for the challenge? Our vice president, Amy Hatten, who has ran several triathlons. This year is challenging us to a countdown to Christmas movement challenge who wants to participate? Any one want to be “accountability buddies” and do a 25 Days of Christmas daily movement challenge?  Basically do movement everyday until Christmas!

Thanks,
Denise Valkema
(305)972-8529