[NFBF-L] 25 Days of Christmas daily movement challenge

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:09:07 UTC 2023

Please add me. Getting my steps in right now and walking my dog :-)

Alicia D Betancourt

Licensed Clinical Social Worker, SW20198

Community Partner Work Incentives Counselor  (CPWIC)

(386) 492-8102

Confidentiality Notice:

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.