[NFBF-L] Joe Naulty

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 18:12:06 UTC 2023

Sending my condolences to Arlene and the rest of the family. Joe went to
heaven with the Lord. May he rest in peace. Thank you for serving the
Deaf-Blind Division. ❤️

Elijah Grant

Treasurer, Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

The time is always right to do what is right --Martin Luther King Jr