[NFBF-L] Information table at convention, volunteers needed.

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:01:17 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

We are planning to have an information table at the convention in Tampa. The table will be located near the registration area and will be there to provide information to convention attendees, that is not registration related such as where various rooms are located,  questions about restaurants in the area And other miscellaneous information. The table will be open during the times that registration is open and we need some people willing to sit at the information table and dispense information. If you are willing to help with this, please email or call me and let me know when you would be willing to serve .  You can reach me at "peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com" or phone: 386–931–2132.
below are the times when we need help.

 2:00 PM  to 7:30 p.m. Friday.
8:00 A.M. to 9:00  A.M.  Saturday and 8:00  A.M. to 9:00  A.M. on Sunday.
We appreciate any help. You are able to give With Manning the information table.

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President