[NFBF-L] Zoom Info for Tonight's Game Night Fundraiser

Yassir Bohorquez yassirbohorquez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:25:26 UTC 2024

  Hello Gamers,

Need something to do tonight? Well, come and join us for our game night
fundraiser tonight at 8:00 PM. We will be playing uno and cards against
humanities on RS Games, and Uno and Farcole on QC games. Don't know how to
play? Don't worry, our facilitators can help you set up and play. Did not
sign the form? Don't worry; just hop onto our zoom link and before you
play, just pitch in $6 to our paypal; no paypal account required. Can't
donate money now but wish to donate later? Don't worry; just make
arrangements with our treasurer, Meliora Hatcher. All the info you need can
be found below the signature. Have any question, email
students at nfbflorida.org and we can answer them. Hope to see you all soon.

Best
Jose
Vice President - Florida Association of Blind Students
Treasurer's email: meliora12 at yahoo.com
Zoom Info:
https://ufl.zoom.us/j/97856770948?pwd=WGp1TmE4Tk8yYzBxc1lTZDUrMzJIQT09