[NFBF-L] Join Us This Sunday for Our Monthly Florida Statewide Meeting

Yassir Bohorquez yassirbohorquez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 06:00:20 UTC 2024

Good afternoon Florida Statewide members, friends, and supporters,

I just wanted to send you all a reminder of our upcoming meeting this
Sunday. We will be discussing our national convention, fundraising, and
 more. It will be a meeting packed with good info, so you don't want to
miss it. All are welcome to join. Below my signature you will find the zoom
link. Hope to see you all there tomorrow. In the meantime, have a great
rest of your day.

Best,
Jose
Secretary of Florida Statewide Chapter - National

federation of the

Blind of Florida

Zoom Info

https://zoom.us/j/97396225920