[NFBF-L] Join Us This Sunday for Our Monthly Florida Statewide Meeting

1587 at BELLSOUTH.net 1587 at BELLSOUTH.net
Sun Apr 21 16:16:26 UTC 2024

Hello Jose:

What time is the meeting?

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Yassir Bohorquez via NFBF-L
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2024 2:00 AM
To: nfbf-statewide at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Yassir Bohorquez <yassirbohorquez at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Join Us This Sunday for Our Monthly Florida Statewide Meeting

Good afternoon Florida Statewide members, friends, and supporters,

I just wanted to send you all a reminder of our upcoming meeting this Sunday. We will be discussing our national convention, fundraising, and  more. It will be a meeting packed with good info, so you don't want to miss it. All are welcome to join. Below my signature you will find the zoom link. Hope to see you all there tomorrow. In the meantime, have a great rest of your day.

Best,

Jose

Secretary of Florida Statewide Chapter - National

federation of the

Blind of Florida

Zoom Info

https://zoom.us/j/97396225920