[NFBF-L] NFB-Florida - Legislative Committee call for this week cancelled...

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Apr 23 10:10:27 UTC 2024

Hello everyone!

Hope that each of you is having a wonderful start to your week.

I wanted to advise that we will not be holding an NFB of Florida Legislative
Committee call this week. Normally our calls are held on the 4th Thursday of
each month at 8:00 PM, but we will need to skip the Zoom meeting for April.

We will resume our call again next month. Please mark your calendars and
plan to join us on May 23rd at 8:00 PM.

Respectfully,

Russ Davis, co-Legislative Director

Ph. 904-993-8433