[NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar 2024

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:33:39 UTC 2024

Hi Camille,

You may have thought of this, but has your affiliate thought of creating a
Google Calendar with your events? The process is very accessible using a
screen reader. I created a Google Calendar for our affiliate several years
ago.

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578