[NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar 2024

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Feb 27 13:06:05 UTC 2024

Steve:

We don't have a division just yet, but if we have enough parents get together, it may be a possibility! I am so excited to see how busy our affiliate is.
Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone