[NFBF-L] 2024 national convention theme contest

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:43:19 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

We have a wonderful opportunity here in Florida to host the 2024 NFB national convention and as part of our hosting responsibility we have been asked to help create a  theme for the  convention. In order to get the creative juices flowing, we will hold a theme contest similar to the one we hold each year for our state convention.
The contest will run from now until February 2nd at noon and the submission that is chosen by our affiliate board will be sent to the national committee for consideration. The winner of the contest  will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. We cannot guarantee that your submission will be the one chosen by the national committee as the theme, but we Will award the gift card to the winning submission here in Florida. So put on your thinking cap and get your submission in by Friday, February 2nd at noon. Please send your winning convention theme entry to: "peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com".  Maybe you will be the lucky winner of the $25 Amazon gift card.

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Chairman  NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President