[NFBF-L] death of NNFBF GDB Member Jessica Hasty

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Tue Jan 23 20:44:31 UTC 2024

This afternoon January 23 2024, we received sad news from her sister Jackie Gorton that our NFBF Greater Daytona Beach member Jessica Hasty died today at Advent Hospital while undergoing heart treatments.
Jessica was very well liked and had many close friends among our Chapter members. Jessica (Jessie) was also a former student at the Conklin Davis Center for the Visually Impaired.
Our chapter members will be able to engage in conversations of fond memories and share prayers this next Saturday at our noon NFBF GDB Chapter meeting at Caribbean Jacks.

Sorrowfully,

Brian Edward Norton
Florida Bar #1033481
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
Conklin Davis Center for the visually Impaired Board
Assistant Regional Conflict Counsel Florida District5
briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com<mailto:briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com>
386.871.3359
We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal
2 Corinthians 4:18