[NFBF-L] Open Board Meeting this evening

president at nfbflorida.org president at nfbflorida.org
Sun Mar 24 13:36:50 UTC 2024

Greetings Florida Federationist,

The Florida Affiliate will be holding an open board meeting this evening at
8:00 PM and we are inviting all of you.  We will be deliberating on updates
for National Convention, Sate convention, and other events planned
throughout the year.

There will be time for question and answer after the meeting has adjourned.
Please remember that the following guidelines will be implemented:

*	All participants will be  muted throughout the board meeting
*	One question per person

Please find below the Zoom invitation:

Topic: NFBF Open Board Meeting

Time:  Sunday, march 24, 2024,  8:00PM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/97915017212

Meeting ID: 979 1501 7212

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,97915017212# US

+16468769923,,97915017212# US (New York)

Sincerely,

Jorge Hernandez, President

Board of Directors

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>