[NFBF-L] Currency on the I Phone

s.wilson661 at icloud.com s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Wed Mar 27 00:30:15 UTC 2024

Hi Mark, you’re in luck. I have an easy point in shoot app. All you do is open it up put it at your money and it tells you what it is. It is from the department of treasury so it is a sound app there are no buttons no settings. The only thing when you first open it up, you have to do is allow access to your camera so it can look through it your money. It’ll also tell your front back, and all the different denominations of US currency. The name of this app is. EyeNote. Please pay attention to the spelling because if you dictated into the phone, it will put the letter I in front of it. Not EYE. hope this helps.
Best regards
Scott Wilson
727-423-4312