[NFBF-L] We're back, as promised! Sunrise and Shine has a special guest tomorrow, Thursday, March 28th - our friend Mary Ann Grignon from Accessible Pharmacy Services!

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Mar 27 14:18:33 UTC 2024

Good Morning Fans of Sunrise and Shine,

It will be so terrific to be back with all of you tomorrow morning at 9:00
AM. Our last Zoom call in February seems like forever ago. I have found
though that the best way to get our gatherings back on track is to plan a
call that will surely hit a home run. I know that our call tomorrow will do
just that, (did anyone catch the baseball reference.well, tomorrow is the
opening day for the 2024 MLB baseball season)!

I'm excited that we will have Mary Ann Grignon from Accessible Pharmacy
Services joining us to explain just what Accessible Pharmacy is and just
what they have to offer to the blind, deaf-blind and other disability
communities. I have spent some time researching the company and have been
impressed by what I've learned. They are much more than an online pharmacy
and I mean, much, much more. Mary Ann will do a much better job than I can
in explaining such things as the educational opportunities available to us
for free on such topics as diabetes prevention and treatment, the management
of glaucoma and achieving good mental health in connection to vision loss.
They hold multiple online conferences and expos each year. I have attended
several of these and have found them to be quite interesting and
enlightening.

I hope you will spread the word about tomorrows call and that you will find
the time to join us.

If you haven't been to one of our calls before, joining us at 9:00 AM for
coffee or tea will give you a chance to find out what you've been missing.
We always take time for welcoming new guest speakers and participants and
for lots of warmth and laughter.

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the
Zoom platform over the past few years and in fact, we've been using Zoom
since we launched Rise and Shine way back on April 16th2020. If you're not
used to using Zoom or if it's still giving you difficulties, don't give up
just yet. You can access the meeting by clicking on he below listed web
link, by using the one tap mobile feature or by dialing the phone number
provided and entering the access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to
see new faces.

Hope to have you with us this Thursday morning, see below for the Zoom info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator

   NFB Newsline of Florida

ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)

Email:  <mailto:Russell at radiorusty.com> Russell at radiorusty.com

NFB Newsline of Florida is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, March 28th, 2024 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

--

                              Lukas Simianer

Founder & CEO

Clusiv, Inc

               402-350-2259

               luke at clusiv.io <mailto:luke at clusiv.io>

               Clusiv.io

               Austin, TX

NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#15236) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This
Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe
[russell at radiorusty.com]

_._,_._,_