[NFBF-L] Fwd: [NFBF-Statewide] Join Us Today for Our Monthly Florida Statewide Meeting

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 23:47:59 UTC 2024

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yassir Bohorquez via NFBF-Statewide <nfbf-statewide at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, May 19, 2024 at 5:45 PM
Subject: [NFBF-Statewide] Join Us Today for Our Monthly Florida Statewide
Meeting
To: <nfbf-statewide at nfbnet.org>

Good afternoon Florida Statewide members, friends, and supporters,

I just wanted to send you all a reminder of our upcoming meeting today May
19th, at 8:00 PM. We will be discussing various topics in the lead up to
national convention. It will be a meeting packed with good info, so you
don't want to miss it. All are welcome to join. If you are  new member, we
highly encourage you to join so we can vute you in and make you an official
member. Below my signature you will find the zoom link. Hope to see you all
there. In the meantime, have a great rest of your day.

Best,

Jose

Secretary of Florida Statewide Chapter - National

federation of the

Blind of Florida

Zoom Info

https://zoom.us/j/97396225920

NFBF-Statewide:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-statewide_nfbnet.org/nyirah17%40gmail.com

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/