[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Applauds the Introduction of the Access Technology Affordability Act in the House

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Apr 6 12:45:29 UTC 2019

MSCC Members:

This wonderful news highlights why we ask each of you to engage in our
legislative efforts. Each year, the National Federation of the Blind sends
delegates from each state affiliate, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico to
Capitol Hill for the purpose of advocating our legislative priorities. We
will discuss at our April 13 chapter meeting how all of us can work to
further this important piece of legislation and support the efforts of the
National Federation of the Blind to ensure blind Americans have the tools to
be productive, working members of society.

Warmly,