[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] April presidential release

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Apr 6 14:30:32 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 10:27 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] April presidential release

https://nfb.org/sites/default/files/audio/presidential-releases/2019-04-english.mp3

Presidential Releases

April 2019

President Riccobono recaps our protest ( <https://twitter.com/hashtag/LetUsPlayUs?src=hash> #LetUsPlayUs) of In the Dark, a new show on The CW, and also discusses the  <https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/kenneth-jernigan-convention-scholarship> Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship for first timers, the  <https://nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/distinguished-educator-blind-students-award> Distinguished Educator of Blind Students Award, the new  <https://nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/blindness-experience-teaching-internship> Blindness Experience Teaching Internship, our  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm19/bm1904/bm1904tc.htm> membership efforts, and more

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida