[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Issues impacting BARD

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Aug 7 12:55:59 UTC 2019

Forr any Talking. Book patron who uses a smart device to access BAARD. I have been experiencing these slow downloads for about three weeks now.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

 Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: