[NFBF-Melbourne] Funeral Services for Ms. Greta Davison

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:10:33 UTC 2019

TO:  ALL NFBF, MSCC MEMBERS

Good evening Federation Family!

This e-mail is in remembrance of our Beloved Ms. Greta Davison, who went
home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning!  She will be funeralized on
Friday, December 6th , at the Florida Memorial Gardens, 5950 1 US Highway,
Rockledge, FL.  The service will commence at 2:00 pm followed by the
internment at 3:00 pm (the Life   Event Center).

If you plan to attend the Memorial Services and Burial , please contact
Maria Rigogliosi at 321.795.7376 immediately.

The list must be submitted to Para Transit for transportation to and from
Rockledge.

Our dear Greta will be truly and deeply missed!!!

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, NFBF, MSCC

Approved by Camille Tate, President, NFBF, MSCC

Comforting scriptures:

1 Thessalonians 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even
so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are
alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which
are asleep.

16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ
shall rise first:

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them
in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the
Lord.

18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.