[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meetings for July, 2019

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 3 14:25:28 UTC 2019

For any members who are interested in calling in on July 4. I encourage members, even if you are not a senior, to check out these meetings.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: