[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 Beta + KNFB Reader Basic

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 3 14:31:03 UTC 2019

This is exciting news for newsline! The KNFB reader is useful to read letters, mail, books and other print materials.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: