[NFBF-Melbourne] Update on Newsline

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Jun 16 13:01:13 UTC 2019

Good Morning MSCC Members:

I want to update those members who signed up for Newsline at our May chapter
meeting.

Newsline has been experiencing some technical issues for quite a while. Russ
Davis, the Newsline Coordinator for Florida, has been working on these
issues. He assures me that everyone who signed up will receive their access
information as soon as possible.

I thank all of you for your patience while this situation is resolved.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>