[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Communities of Faith Meeting Notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jun 17 00:17:49 UTC 2019

For those who are interested. I have also removed the long forward thread.

Camille

Good afternoon ,
Happy Fathers Day to all of our men in our Affiliate. We hope you had a nice day. Thank you for your leadership in your families and in our organization. We are thankful for all of you. This email is also to invite everyone to the monthly meeting of the Communities of Faith Committee,  on Monday ,June 17,2019, at 8 pm. Please come and join us. You will find a group of friends that listen and care about each other. We talk about our Faith and blindness, and how for us , our Faith in God makes the difference in our lives.

The Call Number is
712 775-7031.
The Access Code is
938047311