[NFBF-Melbourne] information for possible snow birds

John Kolwick john.kolwick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 07:01:47 UTC 2019

       Hello, my wife and I are both blind and live in Charleston, WV.  We are thinking about being snow birds next year.  I am looking for information regarding housing, shopping, transportation, and generally what  it is like living in Melbourne.  My wife has knowledge of Indialantic, she has family there and has visited several times.  We would possibly living there from January to April 2020.  We also might be visiting there during September or October.  I realize these are broad questions with many variables.  Phone communications would be an option.  Thank you for any feedback.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10