[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Beep Baseball @ NFB19

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri May 10 12:19:29 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richie Flores via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:41 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Beep Baseball @ NFB19

Save the Date!
What? NFBeepball: Beep Baseball Game & Hands-on Demonstration Who? Parents, Youth, Adaptive Sports Enthusiasts When? July 8, 2019; Time? 9-11:30 am Where? Sunset Park 2601 E. Sunset RD Las Vegas, NV 89120
RSVP:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1riVIatTSBTR_Oc63FLzxTCMAjrm9j1KYEBqSgBgWjKA/edit?usp=sharing

National Beep Baseball Association members proudly invite all NFB conventioneers to witness a beep baseball game between the Las Vegas 2020—the local registered team with the NBBA verses Richie Floress’s Federation Friends who beep ball! Coach and Pitcher to the reigning champions of the sport—The Indianapolis Thunder will be in attendance to help articulate the game in its most competitive form.
Representatives from six teams around the country will be there to demonstrate the game, provide a hands-on experience, answer questions regarding the sport, and connect you to resources that will help you enhance the sport in your area.
First-come, first-serve transportation is being organized. Please RSVP and indicate your interest in attending and we’ll do our best to support that request. For more information about beep baseball enjoy the links below!

www.nbba.org

A Home-run for Beep Baseball

Ron Brown Hall of Fame of Beep Baseball Speech

Go Team,
Richie Flores
512-769-2754
Flores.richie at gmail.com