[NFBF-Melbourne] Apologies

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri May 10 13:30:16 UTC 2019

It has come to my attention that two of the messages I forwarded to our
chapter list might cause confusion. The two emails reference the countdown
to our 2019 State Convention at the end of this month. Please disregard
those messages. They are posts from our state affiliate that require you to
log into my Face Book account. Please do not click on the "see More" or
"Read more" or "Learn More" links. I will not send those messages out any
longer.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.

Warmly,