[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Hospitality suite Announcement from Patricia Moore

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed May 15 03:06:36 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:37 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Leaders] Hospitality suite Announcement from Patricia Moore

We have a few corrections but love the excitement. See below.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida

You can live the life you want.

On May 14, 2019, at 6:22 PM, Tekesha Saffold via NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Hooray, hooray, hooray,

Greetings to all,

The 2019 state convention agenda is ready, and the hosting chapter, is very eager, to get started, with a warm welcome, in the hospitality suite. The hospitality suite will be available, on Saturday, May 25, 2019 <x-apple-data-detectors://0>  from 12 PM to 4 PM and  on May 26, Sunday, from 12 PM to 5 PM <x-apple-data-detectors://1> .

Now, that the agenda is available, and there is time for your review, for making a spot in your schedule, we are looking for volunteers, the timeslots that we want to cover will require  three people per hour.  We want to ensure proper coverage,  so that we can provide a smooth distribution of your snacks, to keep the energy level going.

We want to ensure, to have the schedule completed for this hospitality suite, in a tech timely manner.

My email address is, p.m suite 5150 at yahoo.com <mailto:5150 at yahoo.com> .  We are all looking forward to a great time, and education.

Thank you, Patricia Moore, Palm Beach

Thanks,

Tekesha Saffold

President of the National Federation of the Blind of Palm Beach

Consumer Advocate and Consultant of the Palm Beaches