[NFBF-Melbourne] Holiday Calendar Raffle Reminder

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Oct 2 11:45:55 UTC 2019

Greetings Members:

This is just a reminder that all who received raffle tickets at our
September meeting need to bring the ticket stubs and money to our car show
on October 12. If you will not be able to attend the car show, please
contact me so we can make arrangements to collect your ticket stubs and
money. Please be advised that the raffle begins on November 1 and Paul
Martinez must receive these ticket stubs early enough to prepare them for
the raffle.

Please contact me with any questions or to make arrangements to collect your
ticket stubs and money. My phone number is below in my email signature.

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>