[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Time For Another Tech Time

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Oct 2 22:27:24 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ryan Mann via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:38 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ryan Mann <rmann0581 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Time For Another Tech Time

For those that do not know, Tech Time happens once a month.  The focus is
the use of smart phones by the visually impaired, but we are open to other
technology related topics if there is interest.  This month, we will be
talking about IOS 13 and iPad OS 13. If you want to participate, you can
call in using the information below:
When:
October 9from 4 to approximately 5:30
Phone number: 515-604-9767
Access code: 457234 then press Pound
You do not need to register.  If there are any questions, email
rmann at cvicentralflorida.org or call Ryan Mann on his work phone at
386-253-8879 extension 111.