[NFBF-Melbourne] 2019 Vision Resources Fair and Address Correction

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Sep 16 19:33:09 UTC 2019

Greetings Members:

This is a final information wrap-up for our Vision Resources Fair. We have
an address correction for those who are traveling independently. The correct
address for the Holiday Inn Viera is:

8298 N. Wickham Road

Viera, Florida 32940

Our event starts at 10 a.m. and continues until 2 p.m. There is an eatery
inside the hotel, but it is only open for breakfast. However, in the same
parking lot is both a Chick-Fil-A and McDonald's. Please feel free to bring
a bag lunch if you desire.

The room layout is as follows:

*	There is a line of tables along the walls, each with two chairs for
the vendors to use.
*	In the center of the room are three rows of eight tables, with two
chairs for the vendors to use.
*	Along one wall are 20 chairs for visitors to use.

Our catering/sales associate for the day is Leslie. She will be there to
greet those who come for our event.

Let me know if you have questions.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>