[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Connect with our federation family Tuesday, 4/28/20

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Apr 26 21:53:19 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:34 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Connect with our federation family Tuesday, 4/28/20

How is our Federation family doing?

Connect with our federation family this Tuesday, April 28,2020 at 8:00 pm:

Come sip on your beverage of choice and share what is on your mind. Have you read a book you enjoyed?  Have you found a snack you are enjoying or a great meal you enjoyed? Is there a song you are playing a lot?Is there a zoom meeting you enjoyed or plan to enjoy?  What will you do when stay at home is lifted?

Here is how to connect:

Landline:  1646 876 9923 & ID: 374 509 157#

One tap mobile: 16468769923,,374509157# <tel:+16468769923,,374509157%23>

or Join Zoom meeting:   https://zoom.us/j/374509157

We will practice raising and lowering our hands. Belowis a list of commands:

*         Using a dial in method:  press *9 to raise your hand and pressing *9 will lower your hand.

*         Using the Zoom app from a smartphone:  locate the participants button and double tap to expand the list.  Locate your name or telephone number if you have not setup a profile.  Double tap on it and double on raise hand.  Double tap again will lower your hand.

*         Using a computer (windows): pressing alt + Y will raise your hand and pressing alt + Y again will lower your hand.

*         Using a MAC notebook or/computer:  pressing Option + Y to raise your hand and press Opting + y to lower your  hand.

Together,

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida