[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Women Blazing Trails from Within and Beyond!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Apr 27 14:45:21 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:24 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Women Blazing Trails from Within and Beyond!

 Our Women’s luncheon at last year’s convention was a great success. Here is an opportunity for us to connect that will be uplifting for our Florida federation family to join.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Hosts

Women Blazing Trails from Within and Beyond!

Join an influential, and yet candid conversation with several female leaders

in the National Federation of the Blind discussing, "when everyone is

pulling at your strings, how do you keep from unraveling? We will talk to

Pam Allen, Jeannie Massay, Patricia Maurer, Denise Avant, Barbara Pierce,

Jean Brown and others who will provide insight on juggling family, advocacy

and career; while developing into a distinguished and experienced Leader in

the movement. Thus, using real-life experiences as they've climbed the

ladder.

The NFB of Ohio hopes that this topic will help female members reach beyond

their comfort zone and explore strategies to eliminate feelings of

inadequacy and achieve authenticity; not only in the organization, but

across the world.

Friday, May 8 @ 7pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
+16468769923,,4081850851# <tel:+16468769923,,4081850851%23>

Together, Denise Valkema, President

President at nfbflorida.org <mailto:President at nfbflorida.org>

(305)972-8529

WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG <http://WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG>