[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Open board Meeting & convention planning

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Aug 20 19:24:32 UTC 2020

For all interested members.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via
NFBF-L
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 12:33 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Open board Meeting & convention planning

Greetings Florida federationists,
Our virtual 50th state convention is only six weeks away. We invite you to
an open affiliate board and convention planning Zoom meeting this Sunday
night. Come hear from our excited host chapters (Tallahassee & Tampa), some
updates, and give us your ideas to make this an enjoyable convention as we
celebrate our 50th! Here is the zoom information:
Topic: Open board Meeting & convention planning
Time: Aug 23, 2020 08:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95678534562
Meeting ID: 956 7853 4562