[NFBF-Melbourne] Update on "Prayers for my Mom"

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 02:54:09 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone! I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and
everyone who prayed for my Mom.  It's a miracle!  Even though she is still
on hospice, she is now able to swallow and eat her soft foods at 1000
percent which eliminates all feeding tubes being inserted and the nasal tube
as well.  On Monday, August 10th, she swallowed for the first time in three
weeks, then the next day she accepted food and the rest is history!  I had a
chance to sit with her for a long period of time and listen to her eat
breakfast and lunch.  I was amazed of how good God is!

Now the only thing that we need to pray for is her left foot.  Gangrene has
set in and amputation has been recommended.  Pray that the infection does
not spread to her leg.  As soon as she has enough strength, the doctor will
consider removing either two toes or the entire foot; they are not su5re
yet.

Please continue to pray.

I love you all and appreciate your thoughts and prayers.  Remember, prayer
changes things!

Love you,

Dr. JT