[NFBF-Melbourne] Membership Dues

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 9 20:15:01 UTC 2020

Greetings MSCC Members:

This is a reminder that your 2020 membership dues are due this month. Please
bring your $10 dues to our chapter meeting or mail it to:

MSCC

P. O. Box 120311

Melbourne, FL 32911

Starting in February, any members who do not pay their dues will not be able
to vote until their dues are paid. Additionally, your membership in the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida and the National Federation of
the Blind will be considered lapsed.

Remember, your dues defray the cost of printing our chapter newsletter,
paying for holding meetings at The Fountains of Melbourne and being able to
vote. Only active members who are current in their dues will be eligible for
reimbursement of their registration and/or banquet fees, if the chapter
board decides to cover those expenses for convention. In addition, only
members current in their dues will be able to use any room(s) provided at
either state or national convention.

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>