[NFBF-Melbourne] Membership Dues

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 29 03:24:25 UTC 2020

Dear MSCC Members:

This is a reminder that your 2020 dues deadline is January 31. Any member
who is delinquent in their dues will no longer be able to vote and will not
receive a newsletter until dues are paid. In addition, reimbursement of any
fees for state or national convention will not be made to any chapter member
delinquent in their dues. Please pay your $10 dues as soon as possible. You
may send your dues to:

MSCC

P. O. Box 120311

Melbourne, FL 32911

Remember, your dues defray the cost of our meeting space at The Fountains,
help with the cost of printing our chapter newsletter, allow you to vote on
a chapter, state and local level and maintains your membership in the
National Federation of the Blind and the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>