[NFBF-Melbourne] The Visionary January/February 2020

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 16 15:53:05 UTC 2020

Greetings MSCC Members:

Welcome to 2020! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday. 2020 is the Year
of Vision and while it does not mean in terms of blindness, it WILL be the
year of the National Federation of the Blind! Please find attached our
January/February issue of the chapter newsletter.

As a reminder, we have moved to six issues a year instead of twelve.

Enjoy the read!

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>