[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for July, 2020

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 1 03:02:07 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gloria
Mills via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:50 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Gloria Mills <glorianfbf at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for July, 2020

Greetings everyone!

The next meeting of the NFBF Senior Concerns Committee will be held by
teleconference, Thursday, July 2, at 8:00 PM.  Our subject will be Hurricane
Preparedness in the time of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our guest speaker will be
Angela Salter, from Hillsborough County Emergency Management.

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

As always, you do not need to be a senior to take part. This topic should be
of interest to everyone who lives in Florida.

Remember that we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Stay healthy everyone and we'll talk Thursday, July 2, at 8:00 PM.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson National
Federation of the Blind of Florida
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL  33629
813 340-9754