[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July 2nd - Special News and Announcement!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 1 14:48:47 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:55 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, Thursday July 2nd - Special News and Announcement!

Welcome to July  my Federation family,

***After this week's call, Sunrise and Shine will be taking a short vacation. Hope that you will be able to stop in tomorrow and say hello to all of our fantastic regular attendees and amazing guests, as we won't be getting together for a few weeks. I know I will miss you all, but the break shouldn't be too long***

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline, our change of pace Zoom call with Affiliate members and other special guests is turning out to be a terrific  way for folks to gather for a short while and share a morning beverage. we are learning a little something each week about NFB Newsline and then segwaying into a conversational topic. On last week's call we dove into the NFB Newsline News and Tutorials menu, specifically the tutorials part, so it seemed sensible to take a step back and cover the "News" portion of that option. Newsline makes it easy to find interesting content concerning the National Federation of the Blind, including audio presentations of presidential speeches, recent Presidential releases listings of upcoming virtual events and Federation publications, such as the 75 year history of the Federation, "Building the Lives We Want", (yes, the entire book is waiting for you, right there on NFB Newsline). I think you will find the available information in the Newsline National Channel interesting.

What’s on tap for this week’s discussion topic? Like most weeks, I'm keeping my cards close to my vest, so you’ll just have to dial in to find out, (although the topic might involve an Independence Day theme). I do think though we are all going to be able to participate and laugh a lot in the process. Join us this Thursday, July 2nd at 10:00 a.m. Last week I asked everyone on the call to do me a little favor, that being, to tell at least one other person about our wonderful Sunrise and Shine calls and to invite them to join us this Thursday. There's still plenty of room at the breakfast table for new smiling faces. We're all having so much fun each week, there's no reason why we shouldn't encourage new folks to come to the party.

 We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but don't let that keep you away, (if you are one of the many folks out there who haven't spent much time on Zoom). There are several different ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to hear from some of our family and friends we have been missing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the lox, bagels and cream cheese?

Russ Davis, Coordinator
	NFB Newsline of Florida
1-844-827-7371 extension #1
Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, July 2nd, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

___________________________________________NFBF-L mailing list

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

NFBF-L at nfbnet.org

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/dianaoliveira58%40gmail.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Leaders:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-leaders_nfbnet.org/russell%40radiorusty.com