[NFBF-Melbourne] Voting at National Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jul 3 18:06:54 UTC 2020

HI All:

We have several chapter members who registered for National Convention by
the registration deadline. In light of conducting our convention virtually,
there is an additional step for registered chapter members to be able to
participate in voting.

If you are registered for National Convention and are a paid member of the
National Federation of the Blind (your 2020 membership dues were paid prior
to convention registration), you may register to vote at convention by
visiting:

Nfbvote.org

The form is super simple and I finished it in about 15 seconds.

Step 1: Visit nfbvote.org

Step 2: Enter in your first and last name as it appears on your convention
registration, i.e. Camille Tate

Step 3: Enter in the phone number you will use to vote. This does not have
to be the phone number If there are multiple persons in the home who are
registered, each person must register a different phone number in order to
have their vote counted. For example, if a couple who lives in the same
household registered for convention, then one person can register to vote
using a landline and the other using a cell phone. You will be able to vote
either by calling or texting the number provided.

The deadline is July 12, by 12 p.m. (noon). There will be absolutely no late
voting registration.

Please contact me with questions. I can help those who have registered for
convention to register to vote at convention.

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>