[NFBF-Melbourne] Please read the below message: Accessible Vote By Mail

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 17 16:25:56 UTC 2020

Thanks,

Camille

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:46 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Accessible Vote By Mail

Hi All:

It has come to our attention that a coalition has formed to bring litigation
against the State of Florida regarding accessible Vote By Mail (formerly
absentee ballot). At this time, the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida is not participating in such legal action. Per guidance from our
National Office, no member of the NFB may engage in such litigation. If you
are or have been approached by any entity wishing for the cooperation of the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida or for us to join them, please
contact me. My contact information is below in my signature.

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>