[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Signature Verification Issues During Voting Process

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 17 16:26:43 UTC 2020

Please read the below message.

Thanks,

Camille

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:10 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Signature Verification Issues During Voting Process

Hi All:

The National Federation of the Blind and of Florida believe that all
eligible citizens have the right to vote privately and independently. We
strive to ensure the voting rights of blind people are not infringed upon.
The Legislative Committee met last night and there was some discussion
regarding signature verification during the voting process when using vote
by mail (formerly absentee ballot), among some other concerns.

If any of our members are experiencing or have unresolved issues exercising
their right to vote, privately or independently, please contact me. I can be
reached via the information below in my signature.

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>