[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Next Blind Parents Connect Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Mar 10 17:03:28 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D
Fincham-Shehan via NFBF-L
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 12:54 PM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com>;
nfbf-palm-beach at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBF-L] Next Blind Parents Connect Meeting

Hello All,

I hope this finds you well.  I am writing to remind you about our Blind
parents Connect meeting scheduled for this evening.

The meeting time will be 9pm.  The call in number is 7127757031 and access
code is 938047311, and mobile users 7127757031938047311

We will discuss state convention and other topics of interest to the group
for the year.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact me off line.  I look
forward to speaking to you all this evening.

Thank you
Nicole

Board Member
NFB of Palm Beach