[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Next blind parents connect meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 25 16:11:29 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D Fincham-Shehan via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:55 AM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Next blind parents connect meeting

Hello,

I hope this finds you and your family well. This is an invitation to join the blind parents connect group this evening at 9 PM via conference call for our monthly meeting. The call-in information is 712-775-7031 and access code is 938047311.

During this meeting we will discuss the virtual or digital learning for our students that is now taking place due to the coronavirus. We will discuss how accessible it is for us as blind parents and our students, especially if the student is blind. We will also discuss and share resources of other activities and educational programs that are available for our students during this uncertain time. In addition, we will also share some ideas of activities that we can do with our children as blind parents while we are at home and can’t access our normal routines throughout the community.

I hope you will take the time to join us this evening for our call. Please share with any blind parents that you may know who may be interested in joining our call. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to speaking with you this evening.

Thank you
Nicole

Board Member
NFB of Palm Beach