[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Psalms 23

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:58:10 UTC 2020

From: Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2020 11:52 PM
To: 'nfbfl-faith+subscribe at groups.io' <nfbfl-faith+subscribe at groups.io>
Subject: Psalms 23

You are welcome Arlene - It is always so nice to bring back those memories
of good things.  The 23rd Division of Psalms is also a favorite of mine.  "I
will fear no evil, for thou art with me" is what I hold on to in times like
this.  The Lord was with David, and He is in us today (the Holy Spirit).
Therefore, we do not have to fear anything because God has not given us the
Spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.  So let us  turn our
fear into faith and believe that all things are possible if we only believe!

God bless,

Dr. JT